I’m hiring a virtual assistant to help with social media, graphics, administrative tasks, and more.
I’m not opposed to more than one virtual assistant depending on areas of proficiency for those who apply.
For example, if someone is strong in graphics and someone else is strong in writing social media posts, I’m willing to consider splitting the duties.
This would make an excellent side job for extra income or even credit for an internship!
Possible tasks include:
- Creating branded graphics (Picmonkey is fine)
- Scheduling social media posts + repurposing old content for social media
- Uploading and formatting blog posts in WordPress
- Some research and sourcing of content
- Administrative work (updating contracts, contacting companies, etc.)
- Help with email newsletter in Mailchimp
- Help compiling monthly analytics reports
- Google Analytics (basic knowledge)
- Picmonkey, Photoshop, etc.
The first two are the most important. Overall they are all very user friendly, though.
- An eye for consistent branding (may be working for me AND clients)
- Strong writing skills
- Social media for business
- Dependability and ability to meet deadlines
- Must sign contract to keep information confidential
- Innovative and current with online marketing trends
- Help create downloads with Illustrator/InDesign/Etc.
- Able to help with copywriting and editing (especially as I begin launching products such as ebooks and ecourses)
Hours will be light to start out to see if everything is a good fit, then we will build from there.
Compensation is competitive and dependent on experience and skill.
Payment will be on an hourly basis (at least to start) as a contractor/subcontractor. I use Paypal for payment.
There will be opportunities to grow with my company as things continue to pick up.
Send me an email at danielle @ daniellezeigler.com with a little bit about yourself and your experience, skills, and availability. Please let me know if you have any questions or input as well.