Last week we focused on setting up and optimizing your Pinterest for Business account.
Quick recap for setting up & optimizing your account:
- Make sure your Pinterest account is a business account. Create a new one or convert your current one.
- Link and confirm your blog URL so your account and pins look more professional
- Add a Save or Pin-It button to your blog posts (more options below for custom Pin-It buttons)
- Write your bio for your audience. What’s the benefit to the visitor?
- Create and organize your boards in order of relevance to your audience.
Once your account is set up and optimized, it’s time to make your blog posts Pinterest-ready.
Not only will these tips help you get more people pinning from each post, but they’ll help you stand out on Pinterest to get more repins and brand recognition.